Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sweet Tea and Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips (and no I'm not pregnant)


Okay. So this was about my third week of semi-veganism. This week was hard for me at home. The odd thing is that I have no problem resisting at work but at home I don't do so well. Seriously, I would have bitch slapped someone for a frappuccino.

Anyway, I am okay with the cheese, earth balance has completely replaced butter for me, don't miss eggs at all. Had a bite of steak and I really am not missing anything. My problem now is that sugar has become a massive crutch for me. I don't want to be a "sweet tea and salt and vinegar potato chips" vegan so this sugar thing has got to stop. I caught myself drinking a coke. I never drink coke. I don't even like it!

So now the time has come to say goodbye to sugar....

Sigh. Hopefully I won't go through withdrawals and stab someone for a cupcake. We will see.