Saturday, March 6, 2010

3D and the Vegan Update


I saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D. I am totally behind on this 3D business so this was my first 3D movie. I really liked it and the movie was gorgeous. I was a little worried I would get motion sick. I threw up in the Bourne Ultimatum (not IN it but I had to run out) no joke. I'm like a cocker spaniel. I throw up at the first sign of motion sickness.

As for the vegan update. Today was my second vegan day and it was hard mainly because I was at home a lot. Breakfast was peanut butter toast, there was a 1030 guacamole incident referenced in my earlier post, lunch was a salad, twizzlers at the movie, brown rice and veggies for dinner and a Starbucks soy latte. Thanks to a great reader Rebekah I decided to try out the soy latte at Starbucks. Quite honestly I find soy milk slightly chalky but it was delish! Very excited. Although this is a HUGE adjustment, I am liking it. I have certainly got some work to do on how to make this work for me but I am encouraged. Thanks for everyone's sweet words!


Special thanks to my sister, mom and Chris for being super supportive and braving a veggie filled dinner so I didn't flip out. I would have wrestled someone to the ground for a cheeseburger. :)