Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday


To Me. Happy Birthday to Me.

So today's the day. It's my birthday. A blessed time sort of like a Papal Conclave or the World Series of Pop Culture. Just kidding but I do turn 29. 1 more year until I turn 30. I was inspired by Nicole at Making It Lovely who had a list of things she wanted to do before she was 30. I think 12 goals are fitting since there are 12 months before the big 3-0 so here goes...

My Before 30 List

1. Run 5 miles (at one time)
2. Make Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon
3. Lose 20 pounds
4. Get Pregnant
5. Go Someplace I Have Never Been
6. Volunteer
7. Re-Read Jane Eyre (My favorite book from High School)
8. Pay off my Credit Cards
9. Plant a Garden
10. Buy Some Fabulous Shoes and Clothes (after the 20 pounds are lost)
11. Surprise my husband with something special
12. Give up Sugar

Thanks to everyone who has or who will make my day so special! I love you all!