Friday, March 12, 2010

Featured Blogger: Pink to Green

This week's featured blogger is Megan from Pink to Green.

I love Megan's blog because she posts on all things eco-chic in addition to decorating and anything else that strikes her fancy. Being a tree hugger myself, I am always on the lookout for great green products and Megan's blog is a great resource.

Thanks Megan for agreeing to let me grill you!

1. I Cannot Live Without… My family, chocolate and lists (I scribble them incessantly)!

2. My Favorite Place On Earth... Mudbrick Vineyard in New Zealand is my idea of heaven. When we lived in Auckland we were lucky enough to be a 30min. ferry ride away and I have the most incredible memories of our visits there!

3. I Am Inspired By… My husband.

4. I Describe My Style As…Classic with an irreverent edge.

5. My Favorite Accessory...Perfume, it's the last thing I put on before I head out the door and it makes me feel "dressed" even on a down day

6. To Relax I…YOGA

7. I Am Most Proud Of…My masters degree in Counseling

8. My Top Design Tip...Breath new life into what you've got- rearrange, reupholster, renew and follow your own guidelines on what feels/looks good.

9. I Want…To go on a trip to Spain. I long to eat manchago cheese and jamon until I can eat no more.

10. I Love to Shop at.. Farmers markets for my foodie fix, I adore Club Monaco's clothes and Sleepy Poet for decor.

11. I Don’t Leave the House Without…The basics in tow--emergency hair relief and lip balm.

12. I Love to Wear…Things with sentimental value like my mom's vintage frye boots or the necklace my husband bought me.

13. I Love to Read…blogs!

14. My Guilty Pleasure…Cooking, particularly anything that allows the use of gratuitous Italian accents aka almost anything via my favorite food network star.

15. I Envy…Those who have the knack for making the most out of every situation

16. I Have Never …

17. My Crush…I'm an avid "Gooper" and have a major crush on both Ms Gwyneth and her husband Chris.

18. Random Favorites (pick any of your favorites)

19. Signature Colors...

20. At the end of the day, I am… So thankful.