Friday, March 5, 2010

Featured Blogger: Good Girl Gone Glad

This week the featured blogger is Jesse at Good Girl Gone Glad. Jesse tells us all about decorating her chic home, her adorable family and any another gorgeous things that cross her mind. Jesse is faithful to my blog, which I appreciate so much. I am so inspired by her and her awesome taste! Thanks Jesse!

1. I Cannot Live Without… My husband (I truly married my very best friend), my Mac and my music!

2. My Favorite Place On Earth... Texas, I know that sounds funny because it's not tropical or exotic, but I think there is a possibility that if I were to get a cut I would bleed orange. ;)

3. I Am Inspired By… I would have to say everything! People inspire me and so do the most random things!

4. I Describe My Style As… modern, sometimes kitchy, and classic with a few romantic pieces thrown in. What can I say I love it all.

5. My Favorite Accessory... For me~My gold necklace! For my home~ would have to be the pillow shams on my bed. They are white with a grey embroidered border.

6. To Relax I… soak in a hot bath.

7. I Am Most Proud Of…My family! I love making memories with them.

8. My Top Design Tip... Your home is your sanctuary, make it you! So when you walk through that door you say aahhh. Save clippings from magazines to help you identify your style.

9. I Want… A larger home so I can have a craft/creative space. After having twins we have SO outgrown our current home.

10. I Love to Shop at... Francesca's, Target, Ikea, Ann Taylor Loft, Home Goods, Ethan Allen, Pier 1.

11. I Don’t Leave the House Without… My iphone and my roll on Dolce and Gabana The One parfum.

12. I Love to Wear… My mustard flats

13. I Love to Read… blogs, design magazines, things on health and fitness. I also love books that help me to be a better mommy and wife.

14. My Guilty Pleasure… Tea, and Hershey Kisses with almonds.

15. I Envy… Runners and people who can take beautiful photographs. Both I would love to be GREAT at. I am starting my journey with running again this year. I was always athletic when I was younger and it is time to get that side of me up and going again.

16. I Have Never … been water skiing.

17. My Crush… Canon XSi camera, don't have one yet, but it's on my list.

18. Random Favorites ... Long drives with my hubby, Lowe's, Michael's craft store, eating at McAlister's with my kids, being high school sweethearts, Fossil, SUMMER!

19. Signature Colors... definitely blue and grey

20. At the end of the day, I am… ready to relax and reflect on all that I am blessed with. I have 3 healthy beautiful children and a wonderful husband. I am walking in his path and know that it's know who I am, but whose I am.

Thanks Jesse!