Monday, March 8, 2010

The Picks

MY OSCAR FAVES

Sandra looked beautiful in everyway.


Kate. Perfect.

Cameron's dress was amazing.

I loved this dress.

J.Lo. Great hair and makeup.

Despite that weird face she makes. I loved the dress.

Amanda Seyfried. I loved it.

Vera Farmiga. I think I am the only one but I loved it.


Anna Kendrick. I like it. Not my fave but I like it.



THE "COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER LIST"

I think Maggie Gyllenhaal is gorgeous and this dress is almost any other fabric would have been gorgeous; however, this Wal-Mart remainder fabric is horrid.


Charlize- Hair and Makeup perfect but the dress was a little too reminiscent of the Madonna cone bra days.


Mariska- I really like her and the color is fab. Dress may be one step too close to lawn and leaf trash bag.

AND SMART ASS COMMENTS

Okay I have a few things to say about Carey Mulligan. Cute girl but what in the world with the blonde hair. She has aged herself like 15 years.

As for SJP, I have an odd fear of demon possession and she is totally freaking me out.

It pains me to speak ill of Virginia Madsen because I do really like her. The hair and earrings are early 80s Bowling Alley and the dress is a little too wild west.

Diane Kruger. I don't understand.

I have no idea why Nicole Richie was there. Maybe to tell fortunes or read a few palms?