Friday, March 26, 2010

Featured Blogger: My Little Happy Place


This week's featured blogger is Alison from My Little Happy Place.


Alison's blog is just that, a little happy place. She posts all sorts of gorgeous images and talks about things that make us all happy like shopping, decorating and cooking. If you haven't stopped by you certainly should.

Thanks Alison for all of your inspiration and all of your sweet comments. So here's Alison...

1. I Cannot Live Without… Burt's Bees Lip Balm

2. My Favorite Place On Earth... Home - wherever that may be

3. I Am Inspired By… Women who take risks to follow their dreams.

4. I Describe My Style As… Casual with a shot of classic

5. My Favorite Accessory... A great handbag

6. To Relax I… Read blogs (I'm just a tad addicted!)

7. I Am Most Proud Of… My husband and daughter - and am so blessed to have both!

8. My Top Design Tip Don't try to please any else's taste - like what you like with passion.

9. I Want… To go back in time.

10. I Love to Shop at Target, HomeGoods and Central Market (specialty grocery store in Texas)

11. I Don’t Leave the House Without… My sunglasses

12. I Love to Wear… A great pair of perfect-fitting jeans and a brand-new white t-shirt - topped off with awesome accessories

13. I Love to Read… Historically-based novels

14. My Guilty Pleasure… Surfing the net - when I should be playing with my daughter or doing dishes.

15. I Envy… People who can give up sugar.

16. I Have Never … Gone on a cross-country road trip, but want to, some day.

17. My Crush… (Man) RPatz, (Woman) Cate Blanchett

18. Random Favorites (pick any of your favorites) The list is long, but distinguished

19. Signature Colors Can't say I have any, my choices are too mood-dependent!

20. At the end of the day, I am… Happy to have this unique experience of living in a foreign country.