Friday, April 16, 2010

Who and What I Love This Week


This is what I LOVE this week...

Let me start by saying, this is the cutest shopper ever over at Kate Spade. The bag is gold on one side and silver on the reverse and it would match these earrings I desperately need perfectly. I love Kate.

I don't know about you guys but I always save cute photo shoots for ideas later. I love this idea for a maternity photo shoot over at A Diary of Lovely. Adorable!


How gorgeous is this couch from Shelter. Loving it.


I love this sushi board from Green with Glamour. What an amazing serving piece.



I just ordered and received this Twist Dress from J.Crew. It is so comfortable and super cute.


I have one rule about body products... I don't want to smell like food. That being said, I bought this Sweet Lemon Scrub and Strawberry Shower Gel from The Body Shop and they are great.


I really want some red flats I have decided. I have always wanted some French Sole flats. I might have to treat myself to these.

Alaina over at Live Creating Yourself did a fabulous post on Tuesday about kitchens. I need Alaina to come design my kitchen.


Gorgeous J.Crew Necklace! I need this in my life. With a black dress or just a black sweater this would be lovely.