Thursday, April 15, 2010

To Shelve or Not to Shelve

I am chomping at the bit to do some home renovation. I know some of you are thinking, "Isn't this the same girl that claimed she was so sick of working on her house?" Yes. That was me. Now after nearly 5 months of no home renovation we are both dying to get our hands on this house. We really have ZERO faith our house will sell due to the market so we are pretty sure of the fact that our commute is here to say and we are going to be here for at least a few more years. That being said, I can't wait to start the plethora of projects I am planning. One project is to have my unsuspecting husband build shelving in our dining room. Check out this open shelving. Isn't is grand?


Katie Lee Joel's Home in Elle Decor (I think?)


Katie Lee Joel's Home in Elle Decor


Young House Love


No idea


Decorpad


Um... Don't Know. I like the shelving but I am not digging the pin board on the left. What on earth?