Thursday, April 29, 2010

Guest Bedroom/Home Office



Our house is about to come off of the market and while it is frustrating to some small extent, Chris and I really ready to tackle the house and make it our own. Everything we have so far was done keeping in mind that the house was going on the market. We are ready for some new projects.


On the top of the list is converting our boring guest bedroom into a home office that can still act as a guest bedroom. Now I absolutely do not want a guest bedroom with a desk stuck in the corner. I want this to be our office but I want a bed just in case we have guests. We don't have overnight guests very often at all but I do want a space in case is happens.


I am also having a hard time finding inspiration but here are some spaces that I love and some serve double duty as well.














Any other ideas girls?