Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Favorites



I was so inspired by all of you this week in addition to the gorgeous spring that has arrived. Here are a few of my faves this week.

I loved this shelf/nightstand over at Three Men and a Lady. Her guest room redo is amazing.

Okay so it's sad when I want a little girls' room but how awesome is this girl's room featured at Full House this week. I am so jealous!

I always get an urge to purge and de-clutter this time of year. I loved this organized space featured over at Shelter.

I share a love of sisal with Helena from Diary of a Lovely. How gorgeous is this floor?!

It's odd how I begin to feel like we are all girlfriends who have lunch every week. Unfortunately Kellie at Ada & Darcy is in Australia so that can't happen but I am so inspired by her blog. Check out this room. I love this paper and it feels so clean and serene.

I am thoroughly enjoying Spring and so are the girls at Deliciously Organized who celebrated Spring in Boston this week. How beautiful is this picture?!

Every once in a while, I really love and embrace the fact that I am from the South. I get this urge to drive across a long bridge to an island on the Carolina coast. To drink sweet tea from glass goblets while sitting in a rocking chair on a front porch. Sigh.

I love this Mini Black Binder from Russel and Hazel. It's a fancy address book that includes all sort of ways to keep track of your contact info. Love it.

I love these garden stools from Target. I love the colors!

Happy Friday Girls!