Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Southern Tradition


On my birthday I made a Before 30 List of the things I wanted to do before I turned 30. One of the items was to surprise my husband and I did that yesterday by taking him to the Masters Golf Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia. It wasn't a total surprise in that he knew beforehand we were going but it was a surprise when I got the tickets a few weeks ago.

If you have never been The Masters is a great sporting event to attend if you ever get the chance. The course is gorgeous and expansive. I love all of the azaleas although they weren't blooming yet at the famous Amen Corner. It was a great day with beautiful (but hot) weather. Here are some pics...

Tiger Woods (and he didn't say the F word once that I heard, which is quite the departure for old TW).