Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Faves Are Back


While I loved doing my featured blogger interviews I have been really looking forward to starting up Friday Favorites again. These are my faves this week...

I really want these notebooks from Bob's Your Uncle at See Jane Work.

The first is a Multi Task Journal that is loaded with all sorts of different pages to keep you
super organized.


The second is a journal to store passwords. My husband thinks this is silly but I can't remember any of my passwords... ever.

My sister introduced me to a new show, United States of Tara on Showtime. She convinced me to download the Pilot on Itunes. I did and I am in love! I immediately had to get Showtime so I could watch the new season. It's an amazing show.


I loved this tablescape featured at High Street Market this week. This post was all about flowers and the tablescapes were to die for.

I loved this post at Good Girl Gone Glad all about this site, Emersonmade. How pretty is that flower?!

I loved this room featured at Luxe and Lillies. It just looks like a great place to sit down and have a chat with a friend.

Now I hate tabloids mainly because I feel so bad for the celebrities trying to spend time with their kids or just out shopping all while having to hide from photographers. BUT I simply must share with you this photo I found (and it's totally okay to put these pics up if you are complementing someone's style, right?) How perfect is this outfit?

It's Toni Collette from my new favorite show, United States of Tara. I love the bracelet and that dress is perfect. Photo from Showtime Fan