Friday, July 9, 2010

Would You Go To Jail For a Clutch?

Last year I was at a conference for prosecutors. Once of the prosecutors was talking about going to a fashion exhibit featuring the clothing of Jackie O. She said that she and her friend discussed what clothing they were willing to steal and go to jail for.

I have to say that I am totally willing to go to jail for this Great Gatsby Clutch from Kate Spade. I want it. I need it!

On other notes, here are my Friday Faves...



I'm so happy Jeune Marie is back!




I loved learning about Rue Magazine, another online shelter mag, at High Street Market.

J.Crew Fall Collection.


Back to School Stationery has me enchanted. From Sugar Paper and Minted. The top is grid paper. How cute!

Next up, here's sneak peek at a mini feature I am going to start called "Funny Girl". It's sort of a parody on the blogger feature and instead the bloggers answer funny questions. Look for this in the coming weeks. My dear blogger friend Sara from Russet Street Reno was kind of enough to chip her and her answers were hilarious. Check out this sneak peek...