Friday, July 2, 2010

Before 30 List: Planting A Garden





I'm a lawyer as most of you know so I know all about technicalities and how to get around them. This even applies to my Before 30 List. So I said I wanted to plant a garden, right? Yeah well I wasn't thinking about the fact that when said garden would need to be planted my house was on the market. I didn't want to donate herbs and veggies to a potential buyer (we ended up not having any of those). Anyway my garden exists in terra cotta pots on my front porch but as an officer of the court I say that this totally counts. So here is my garden...




I've crossed three things off my list in a little over 3 months. Okay 4 months but I am quickly working towards finishing Jane Eyre. I need to finish that soon because if I don't I might not ever. It was my favorite book in high school but I swear this time I feel like I'm having a voluntary root canal.