Friday, July 2, 2010

American Favorites

In honor of Independence Day I have selected some of my favorite American things. Happy weekend to everyone! Chris and I are escaping to a spa for the holiday. Be safe and Happy!


Ork Posters makes this great posters of all sorts of American cities. Love them.

I have to say my favorite style icon is Jackie O. She had such a timeless and elegant style.

I love this Ann Carrington flag from 9 by Design.

I have always loved this image from Domino featuring a wall of campaign posters.

One of my favorite spots in the states is the Brooklyn Bridge. I absolutely love it.

It is no shock that my favorite American cuisine is Southern food. I love Southern fusion or Southern cuisine with a modern twist.

Favorite American artist... Jackson Pollock


My favorite thing about the current administration is Michele Obama. (Remember I have a strict no politics rule of L+L. I am very political but it's almost a relief to not have to talk about it. Don't you think?) Anyway, I love the fact that our first lady wears J.Crew and plants in the White House Garden. Just love her.