Thursday, July 15, 2010

Book Worm



Lately I have been a voracious reader. I love spending my Sunday afternoons in a good book. I have so many titles that I cannot wait to read. Here's my late summer reading list...


Seven Year Bitch (gotta love that title), Marcus of Umbria (rec of Jenn Lancaster and I am assured the dog does not die. if he does, tell me know. I don't read books or watch movies where the dog dies.), 5th Avenue 5 AM (about filming Breakfast at Tiffanys), Breakfast at Tiffany's (never read it), The Great Gatsby (loved this book in high school), Mennonite in a Little Black Dress (rec of Jen Lancaster), A Little Bit Wicked (I love broadway!), Orange is the New Black (about a woman sent to prison), Spooky Little Girl, Undress Me In The Temple of Heaven (rec of Jen Lancaster), Final Days (about Watergate. I am fascinated by Richard Nixon. Dork I know), and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (re-reading it in preparation for the movie and yes I love Harry and I will admit I cried not only when Sirius died but I cried in the theater when Dumbledore died.)