Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Are You Christmas Shopping?

So be honest, have you already started Christmas shopping? I have friends that shop all year for various reasons. I have to admit I will shop early but usually not until the leaves have started to turn. I am far to fickle to shop now because I would totally change my mind and end up buying two sets of gifts for everyone. Although I do have to say that having months to find the perfect gift would be fun and perhaps have me reaching for fewer gift cards come Christmas Eve.

If I was to start shopping these are some of my favorite items...

Iomoi Personalized Pillows.

Iomoi trays.

A stack of Penguin Classics for the reader.

Personalized Plates from LA Plates.
Kate Spade Studs.

Iomoi Canvas Bags

Kate Spade Bangle.

Iomoi Paper Weights.
For the girl that has everything, this gorgeous letter opener from Sugar Paper.

Thomaspaul journals from See Jane Work

Vases from all modern.


Frame Tape. How cute is this. I am not daring enough.


Jack and Lulu Stationery. Also, I am thinking about this color next time I redo my blog. Any thoughts?

Sugar Paper Market List. I seriously want this.

What about you? When will you start shopping?