Friday, July 23, 2010

Cleaning, Running and Faves

I hope everyone had a fabulous week! I was pretty busy this week but I did try to find time to be inspired by you all so here are just a few of my favorites this week...


I just found out about this blog with a gorgeous name, Lemon and Lavender. We are blog name twins! Despite the great name, this blog is filled with lots of gorgeous inspiration. Check it out.


Love this dining area from Everything LEB.

Nicole from Making It Lovely inspired me with her closet organization. I totally need to do this.

As for the other things I am loving, check these out...

Sia's new CD. Very fun.

These Post Its from Upon A Fold, which I heard about from Hooray

Ann Taylor Loft top in a great fall color.

I checked yet another item off of my "Before 30 List".

My office participated in a local fundraiser to provide school supplies to children who otherwise could not afford the supplies they need for school. I was super excited to head up the project mainly because I love school supplies. My buddy Jenny and I went to WalMart and loaded up on all sorts of goodies and lots of other people from our office contributed as well. It was very fun and a great cause.

As for this weekend, it will consists of lots of running. My husband is on the last week of his training for a half marathon. I am in the middle of my 10K training program.
By the way, I look nothing like Hilary Swank in this picture. It's not nearly this pretty.


Also, there will be lots of cleaning in preparation for our vacation. I can't come home to a dirty house.

Happy weekending to everyone!