Friday, May 28, 2010

Rare Earth and Pretty Pictures

I am in love with this map from Made By Girl that I saw on Fabulous K.

Love these curtains from Crate and Barrel. On sale too!


I have a thing for pretty pictures this week and many of you provided a lot of inspiration. Check out my favorites.




So you can totally see my pores from space. I bought this to help remedy that situation and I love it!

Loving J.Crew flip flops.

Loved this weeks episode of 9 by Design. The designs were so attainable. Loved it.


I am totally obsessed with the songs from Glee. I was totally relieved when my favorite author Jen Lancaster said this is all she listens to now.

I also have a summer reading list update. I buzzed right through Somewhere Inside by Laura Ling & Lisa Ling. I found the book really fascinating. I could not put it down and I read the last half in one sitting. I am a little freaked out by Kim Jong Il and just knowing he is out there bothers me now. My husband thinks I'm crazy but I totally think he would take me hostage if given the opportunity. By the way, this irrational fear of dictators is genetic. As a child my sister was terrified the Ayatollah Khomeini would come get her.

Anyway, happy weekend to everyone and I am super excited about next week. It is going to be all about color featuring some of your favorite colors.