Thursday, May 20, 2010

Faves: Entertainment Edition





Here are my Entertainment Favorites. What are yours?


FAVORITE BOOK/MOVIE COMBINATION
I absolutely loved this book, Notes on a Scandal by Zoe Heller. The movie is also very good. I recommend reading the book and then seeing the movie.






GUILTY PLEASURE
Broadway Musicals and Plays. I absolutely love plays and I adore musicals. I have to always turn down the music in my car when my friends get in because most likely I've been singing to the Nine soundtrack.




Style Icon
Kate Winslet. I love her hair, her makeup and the fact that she looks like a normal person.


Dresses
As for Emmy Dresses, I loved Toni Collette's dress last year. I love the pink. For Golden Globes, I don't know that anyone will surpass Eva Mendes in this white dress. Cate Blanchett's dress at the Oscars will always be one of my faves.


Actors
This is ever changing depending on what I am into at the time but these are some of my favorites. Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Toni Collette, George Clooney (even though he's old enough to be my dad I would totally have his children), and Matt Damon (he's Jason Bourne!)


Shows
Right now I love Glee and United States of Tara. Friends will always be my favorite show ever.


Music
I love Dave Matthews and Coldplay. Right now I am really into Florence + the Machine. I also have a weird thing for Broadway Musicals.


Movie I Want To Live In... Any Nancy Meyers movie. I want to learn french and live in Napa or the Hamptons every time I watch one of her movies.




What are your favorites?