Friday, May 14, 2010

Favorites.



I hope everyone had a delightful week. These are the things that made me happy this week.


Peonies from Whole Foods! I've been waiting for months for peonies to appear in the stores.


From the blog world...


I love this tablescape courtesy of Eddie Ross


These letters are divine from Simply Seleta


I love this mirror from DC by Design (and this is the home of a "recovering lawyer" who has become a designer)




I love these odds and ends from ModCloth




I also have a reading update. I finished My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster. It was pretty hilarious and very entertaining. I want her to be my BFF. Maybe I will ask her at her book signing in Charlotte next week.


I am headed to the BMW Celebrity Pro Am Charity Golf Tournament this weekend so pray for lots of celebrity sightings! Happy Weekend.