Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gift Giving Primer



Almost everyone I love has a birthday between March and June so needless to say I have been buying a lot of gifts lately. These are some of my favorites...


Iomoi has these great personalized canvas bags


I am in love with this apron from Anthro


Iomoi has tons of great gifts including these lucite trays and glass coasters which are personalized




I love these personalized melamine plates from LA Plates. Too cute.




Sometimes I will give my favorite cookbook, which is How To Be A Domestic Goddess by Nigella Lawson




If you have to buy a gift card, I love these personalized ones from Starbucks


Everyone needs a Reisenthel Market Basket


Votive Holders and Candles from Anthro


For kids (well little girls at least. I have no ideas what to buy boys), I love plush for babies and kids aprons for the young ones. I love this Anthro apron.