Wednesday, May 19, 2010

If I Could Live In A Movie...



This took me forever to put together but it was so much fun. These are my favorite movie houses.


Favorite Movie House Ever.
Amanda's LA House in The Holiday.




Best Beach House
Hands Down Diane Keaton's Hampton's Beach House in Something's Gotta Give.




Best New York Apartment
Charlotte's Apt from SATC.


House I Liked From a Movie I Hated.
The Break-Up




Best Studio Apartment.
Carrie's Apartment in SATC.




Best London Townhouse.
The Parent Trap.
It made me so sad to see Natasha Richardson in these photos. She was a very talented woman.




Best Villa.
Under the Tuscan Sun.


Business I Most Want to Own.
The Bakery from It's Complicated.




Best Girly Apartment.
Breakfast at Tiffany's.




Garden I Most Envy.
It's Complicated


Best Office.
The Devil Wears Prada. It's perfect.


Favorite Kids Room.
I love Lily's Room from Sex and the City




If you want a great resource on movie houses check out Hooked On Houses. Julia has a great section of her blog devoted entirely to movie houses. Some of these pics came from there.