Thursday, August 12, 2010

Timeless as Tiffany's

I have a confession...


I had never seen all of Breakfast at Tiffany's until this weekend.


I know! I know! It is a travesty of cinematic proportions. I read the book/short story and then rented the movie so I could watch it in its entirety. I absolutely fell in love. If you are like me and have managed to get through life without seeing it, watch it immediately.






I was amazed at how well this movie has held up in the nearly 50 years since it was released. The scenery, the sets and the clothes are so timeless.








Holly makes me wish big hats were acceptable outside of the Kentucky Derby




I loved her orange coat




I also loved Cat.




Her pink party dress was my favorite.




I was amazed at how fashionable this outfit was. You can buy all of this at j.crew at this moment.




The classic trenchcoat in the rain. Love it!