Friday, August 6, 2010

I Wonder...


I have been wondering about the direction of L&L so I want your opinion. I am thrilled with the fact that my blog is growing by leaps and bounds and I am so thankful to all of you that follow.

When I started the blog I intended on featuring cute things to buy. I am a huge shopper and I have always been told I have a knack for finding great gifts and items. Quickly my blog morphed into a design blog with a bit of style, shopping and travel thrown in. Lately I had found myself leaning back towards a focus on shopping and cute things.

So I want your opinion...

Do you like the shopping and cute thing features (bags, accessories, etc. etc.)?

Do you more like the interior design based posts?

I will always include updates on my house and travel so no worries on that. I just want to know what you all prefer.

Thanks!