Monday, August 30, 2010

September Weddings

I love planning weddings. Well I love picking out the colors.

September is the perfect wedding month. The weather is cool and it's gorgeous outside.

For September, I think the perfect wedding color combo is latte and pink. I was inspired by this cup of cappuccino and pink dahlias. What great colors.


Love these invites from Minted.


For the maids... Fawn colored dresses from J.Crew with pink dahlia accents from Emersonmade. Bouquets of brightly colored dahlias.





For the bride. I love this ivory dress from J.Crew and shoes from Kate Spade. Pale pink dahlias in the bouquet. Jewelry from Kate Spade.






For the reception, I picture early evening with the sun setting. Lots of luminaries and candles. Vases of pink dahlias on latte colored table linens and this gorgeous green cake.