Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone had a fabulous week and Happy Friday! Here is what I loved this week...

I have always loved this image and this week one of my best blog pals Christine from Design Esquire posted it.


Loved this Are You A Jackie or A Marilyn post from A Diary of a Lovely. I am a Jackie (of course).

I really want this mirror from Wisteria


Great cleaning tips from Young House Love featured in ReadyMade





Mercury Glass Pumpkins from Pottery Barn

Loved these pics from J.Crew and the cast of The Romantics



Falsies Mascara. The Best Ever!


The loose bun. My hair is finally long enough!

Loving my new blog design from Kelly at Fabulous K Creative!

So I always thought Talbots was a little "old woman in sensible pant" but their fall clothes are so cute. I love this sequin sweater.

Great Giveaway over at 6th Street Design School

I love this egg plate from Anthro. It looks like a palette.

It's still 90 degrees here but I already want to stock up on J.Crew sweaters!

Happy Friday everyone!