Friday, August 13, 2010

Pretty Shoes

Hope everyone had a fabulous week. I am back on the no-dairy kick and I even have Chris drinking almond milk (who knew?). I am also back running and made some major breakthroughs (up to 51 mins running). Yay! I also decided to possibly consider the possibility of maybe running a half marathon. Could that sentence have been anymore tentative? :)

Onto the material things that I am loving right now...

Like these shoes from Kate Spade! I need these. Now.

It's happening and I'm pumped.

Kate Spade's new fragrance. Can't wait to try it.


My friend Andrea has one of these camera straps from etsy and I love it.

Love old books with handmade dust jackets from Neapolitan

Love these owl earrings from Anthro


How adorable is this pinwheel cake from Lemon and Lavender?


The new Lonny came out this weekend. Here are my faves.





Finally, I am super excited about seeing Eat, Pray, Love this weekend! Yay!

Happy Weekend!