Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Still Me!


Check out my new blog design courtesy of the Fabulous Kelly at Fabulous K Creative. Kelly designed my blog previously. I loved my previous blog design but I just felt like a change and I wanted to go simple and stylish and Kelly did a great job fulfilling my every desire! She also put up with my absolute inability to make a decision about color. Thanks Kelly! I love it!


Also, I am going to try to mix things up on my blog in the next few months. I want to increase my original content, which means I have to get off my tail and start decorating my house again. We will see what the future holds but I am hopeful that I can add in some more original posts.


Thanks to everyone for all of their support. L&L is growing by leaps and bounds and I super excited.

Also I now have a button! I always wanted a button. Check to the right. It's so cute!