Monday, August 30, 2010

Best, Worst and Things We Need to Talk About

You know an awards show can't pass without me giving my two cents on the dresses. Here goes..

My favorite was Claire Danes! Love the dress, the color, the hair and her earrings.


Runner up to Lea Michele. Loved the navy and her hair. Gorgeous!


My honorable mention goes to Jayma Mays of Glee. Emma is my favorite Glee character and she's the cutest thing in this amazing dress.


THINGS WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT...

Alright. So I am a curvy girl myself and I love Christina Hendricks. Love. Her. I would like to think that there is some designer than can dress curvy girls and make her look as gorgeous as she is. Love her hair and makeup though and she's Joan for goodness sake someone make her a fabulous dress!

Tina. Tina. Tina. So the spring awards season was not kind to Tina Fey. I actually like the cut of this dress but the color and pattern are bad. Her hair and makeup looked amazing though. She seems so comfortable in her own skin that I can't help but love her.


Now you know I can't resist so here's my "Bless Her Heart List" (that's Southern for "She Wore What?")

So what's up with the futuristic dresses? Just not my thing. I actually didn't hate her hair and makeup but the dress didn't do anything for me. Good color though.

She looks like a gladiator. Loved her hair though.

This is one of the cheerleaders from Glee. This wins by "Worst All Around" award. The hair, the dress, the color, everything.

I just... I just... I can't even begin to explain it. I think I just hate tiered dresses. Love her makeup though.

WTF?