Monday, January 4, 2010

Oscar Dresses


I love award season and I love the dresses. Especially on Oscar night! Here are some of my favorites from the past.


Cate Blanchett in Valentino. This is my favorite ever.


Marion Cotillard when she won two years ago. I give this a definite honorable mention.


Charlize Theron. I loved this.


Penelope Cruz. She looks like a princess.


Taraji Henson from last year. I just love it.


Diane Lane from 2003. This is one of my favorites ever. It was so unique and I love the color.


Reese. This isn't my favorite dress but I loved the casual elegance she exuded.


Michelle Williams. I loved how old Hollywood she looked with her ruby lipstick.


Kate Winslet. I loved this dress.


Kate Hudson. She's looks perfect.


Hilary Swank. I loved this. It's so dramatic and different.

Giselle. A lot of people hated this dress but I loved it.

I loved Anne's dress last year. She looked gorgeous.