Friday, January 29, 2010

Featured Blogger


I don't know about you but I love those pages in magazines where some lucky person gets to you tell you all of their favorite things. To indulge in this fantasy of mine I decided to start doing Blog Features on my favorite blogs and bloggers. This week is a test run on myself and let me know if you want to be featured!



FEATURED BLOG: Lavender & Lilies

I Cannot Live Without my laptop and my husband. He's the best and he fixes my laptop!

My Favorite Place On Earth is Positano, Italy.

I Am Inspired By almost everything. I find myself snapping pictures all of the time. I tend to get ideas from odd places like in grocery stores or on a walk in my neighborhood.

I Describe My Style As casually elegant. I love style but I always want things to be comfortable. What good are gorgeous interiors if you can't enjoy them?

My Favorite Accessory my Kate Spade diamond studs for a fashion accessory. For my house, I love white vases and flowers.

To Relax I hang out with my husband, look at design magazines or take my dog on a walk.

I Am Most Proud Of my law degree.

My Top Design Tip Is to be true to yourself. Know what you like and once you figure that out you can start decorating.

I Want to go to travel the world.

I Love to Shop At Williams Sonoma, Kate Spade, J.Crew, Kates Paperie, Barnes & Noble, Sephora, Anthropologie, Target, Crate and Barrel and basically anywhere that has things I can buy and will take a debit card.

I Don't Leave the House Without my iPhone.

I Love to Wear trousers paired with a J. Crew garland tee and great shoes. I also love cardigans, long necklaces, jeans, ballet flats and black turtlenecks.

I Love to Read decorating magazines, hilarious books, anything a friend recommends and blogs.

My Guilty Pleasure is a trip to Barnes & Noble to pick up stacks of design magazines and a Venti Iced Green Tea Latte. I also have a deep and unabiding love for Broadway musicals!

I Envy people who are effortlessly thin or are natural runners. I am not at all.

I Have Never smoked or seen The Godfather.

My Crush Robert Downey Jr. I love him!

Random Favorites Actress= Laura Linney, Season= Early Fall, Trait= Loyalty & Consistency, Cuisine= Italian, Food= Sushi, Magazine= House & Home

Signature Colors Pink & Charcoal

The Thing I Like Most About Myself Is my ability to laugh at most situations. I can find humor in almost anything. I am known at work for laughing all of the time. And my hair, I like my hair.

At the end of the day, I Am content. I am a very lucky woman. I have an amazing husband, a cute house, a great education, a good career, fabulous friends, a cute puppy and an amazing family.


THANKS GIRLS! Let me know if you want me to interrogate you too!