Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Favorites: Chuck Williams and Old & New Friends



Thankfully it's Friday and a long weekend awaits!

First the good news, I absolutely love Canadian House and Home Magazine and I was mentioned on one of their blogs. I am sure many of you get mentions all of the time but I don't and I was super excited!

Now onto my friday favorites,

I loved this video from Kelly at High Street Market (my new BFF)

Watch CBS News Videos Online



Slumber Designs posted some amazing workspaces
Two Ellie posted a little girl's room that any of us would kill for
Brooklyn Limestone showcased her renovation and showing how far they have come
In Honor of Design gave brilliant ideas for renters, which I appreciate because I will be one soon

All that being said, I leave you with a family guy clip that made me laugh this week...