Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Favorites: Inspirational Bloggers

Photo from Irene Suchocki on Etsy. I want to fill my house with all of her photos!

This week I was inspired by so many of you. Not for design ideas, furniture, accessories or even recipes. So many of you have inspired me to set goals and reach them this year. You girls are amazing. Here are a few that inspired me this week...

Ink Obsession Designs & Makeunder My Life did great posts of writing a letter to your future self. Talk about what you want to achieve. Save the letter and read it at the end of the year. You'll be surprised how much you will accomplish.

Russet St. Reno surprised me with her amazing candor and shared her goal of "shopping celibacy". I love the term and how honest she is!

Small & Chic in C'Ville asked a great question, "Why are our houses in America so much bigger?" This really made me think about why so many of us have hallways of extra bedrooms, junk rooms, art studios, offices, etc. Why do we have more than we need?
Photo from She Hit Pause. Studios. Available for sale. Gorgeous!


Thanks girls for your thoughtful inspiration!

I did love all of the design eye candy this week too! You girls are all amazing and I am so glad all of you are part of my life.

One more thing, I am enjoying seeing so many new faces on the blog too. The more the merrier!

Love you girls and have a great weekend!