Sunday, November 1, 2009

To The Love of My Life


Today is my and Chris' 6th wedding anniversary. I was 22 years old and fresh out of college when we got married. Chris was 25 and willing to follow me anywhere I wanted to go. Now I am 28 and Chris is 31 we both have careers and ambitions but still would rather be hanging out together than anywhere else. In these 6 years we have...

Moved 4 Times

Lived in 3 apartments and bought our first home

Renovated our first home

Adopted a dog and a cat

Said goodbye to one grandparent

Gone to law school, graduated from law school, taken the bar exam and been admitted to the bar

Chris has finished one degree and is working on a second

Been to New York 5 times, California once, the Caribbean and many others

Chris has dragged me skiing and to numerous concerts and I have dragged him to 9 broadway shows and on countless trips to the Kate Spade store

Been asked 500+ times when we are going to have a baby (no I'm not pregnant)


To the Love of my Life,

"You Are All My Reasons"
-A Beautiful Mind

Post inspired by Stephanie at the NieNie Dialogues.