Friday, November 13, 2009

L&L Favorite Bloggers of the Week


I really love doing this weekly post about the bloggers that inspired me this week so I created the L&L Favorite Bloggers Award (see above). Ohhh Ahhh. Feel free to copy, paste, post this to your site with a hard link back to mine, frame it, hang it next to your diplomas, whateves.

Anyway, these are the bloggers and posts I loved this week.


1. Teapot Cupcakes from Cupcake Takes the Cake. How adorable are these?

2. Ben Harper Rock Art featured on Urban Nest. My husband and I finally agree on wall art!

3. Inspiration Walls from Houzz (bottom left)

4. Beautiful desk area (top right) from Simply Grove. I absolutely love the light fixture.

5. A special award for being hilarious is owed to Elements of Style. Her post about Metropolitan Home closing (I concur the only response is WTF?) is hilarious!

Leave a comment so I will be sure to visit your blog.