Saturday, November 7, 2009

Speaking of New York...


Chris and I just booked our tickets to go to NYC after Christmas. We are leaving Christmas Day night and staying for a long weekend. We love New York and have been several times but the last two times we went we took family members and therefore had to spend a lot of time doing the typical touristy things. Chris and I are looking forward to doing our favorite things but we want to add some more stops that are more off the beaten path.

We know we want to explore Brooklyn and upper Manhattan more than we have in the past.

I need suggestions. What are you favorite places in NYC? What are your favorite stores? (because I expect to shop my tail off. Really it will be amazing. Statues will be erected in my honor. I expect to single handedly save the economy.)

Right now we expect to see one Broadway show, go to afternoon tea at the Crosby Hotel (Thanks to Right Bank to the Left Coast) and then fill the rest of the trip with new stops we have never seen before. Fill me in!