Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas for the Cook


I bought the new issue of the Food Network Magazine and they had a great gift guide. Here are some of their ideas....
1. Salt and Pepper Shakers from Dabney Lee at Home

2. Cupcake Tea Towel from Elsewares

3. Wine Bucket from Dabney Lee at Home

4. Sandwich & Soup Plate from Uncommon Goods


I love these ideas for the cooks in your life...


La Cucina is a beautiful cookbooks that is the Italian equivalent of Mastering the Art of French Cooking. For the serious cook though, no pictures just page after page of Italian dishes. I Know How to Cook is an encyclopedia of French cooking. How to be a Domestic Goddess is my favorite cookbook and I love getting my friends favorite cookbooks. The Market List is from Sugar Paper and such a cute idea.


These are some of my favorites. The dining measuring spoons, dew drop coffee spoons and flower measuring cups are from Anthropologie. The Reisenthal market tote, damask beverage tote, sushi set and ornaments are from Sur La Table. The Coffee print is from Keep Calm Gallery.