Thursday, September 30, 2010

Luxe & Lilies

Hi everyone! I'm back from my conference but still trying to catch up so Kelly from Luxe & Lilies has been kind enough to entertain you today.

I asked Keely the same question I asked myself... I want my home to be ______

and Kelly has done a great job telling you about her home....

Hi! I'm Keely from luxe + lillies and I'm excited to share with you all my home for the first for the first time! Jessica asked us to fill in the blank...
I want my home to be... comfortable a place to find peace and familiarity from the hectic world...

I want my home to be... a representation of who we are, together and indivdually [ its important to keep things in our home that remind us of where we came from, and where we are going]

I want my home to be... a place with style, somewhere that inspires me everyday...


Our apartment is small, and I wanted to make the very most out of all the spaces I had. The apartment is completely white, and while unsure of it when we moved in, I have learned to completely embrace the cleanliness and fresh feeling of the palette. However, with so much white space in the main area [ which is open floor plan] I wanted to add a little character which was easy to do through a few pieces without transforming the apartment with paint...


I took home a few of the paper menu's from a from one of our local favorites with a drink menu to die for that boasts silly names [good morning bangkok, crack ho mojito] and framed it as a "menu" for our own bar.




Finally our bedroom. This is a sanctuary for M too, and its important that the space we share as that fits his personality. Crisp white bedding is a must for both of us, and with the palette of white, it was essential to bring in some soft elements. I used velvets, faux furs, and silks to create texture that was masculine and luxurious


Thank You SO much Jessica for having me today!