Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Game On

Some of my earliest memories are of packing up on cold Saturday mornings and driving an hour to Columbia, South Carolina to watch the USC Gamecocks play. My mom loaded up the car with a huge tailgate and we sat in the cold and ate before climbing into the upper deck to watch the game (my dad's priority is much better now so we can watch the game without binoculars).

Going to games is one of my favorites things to. Luckily my team colors are black and garnet so outfits like the one below are easy to pick out...

Clothes from J.Crew, Boots from Garnet Hill


While I do like going to the games, I also enjoy being at home watching the game in High Def and tailgating in my living room. I found all of these cute items that could be easily monogrammed to reflect your favorite team. I love these.

Plates, Bowl and Bag from LA Plates, Ice Buckets and Shakers from Dabney Lee at Home.

What about you? Do you love college football?