Thursday, September 16, 2010

Have You Heard. I Thought Everyone Had Heard.



I will love you forever if you get the Family Guy reference in the subject line.


Anyway onto another favorite show of mine, MAD MEN. Love it. I know I say it 15 times a week but we are on the down hill slope for the season and I only have a few more weeks to bask in the glory that is Don Draper and Joan Harris.


Have all of you Mad Men fans seen the new issue of Rolling Stone?




There is a great article and great pics from the set. The article is really excellent and gives a lot of insight into the actors and the casting of the show. There are great backstage pictures and here are a few extras featured on the net.


Pete is my least favorite character but this article will really make you like the actor that plays him. Pete still sucks though. And Trudy. Still don't like her either. Even though she's the chick on Community (always on when I am at the gym). Anyway, I loved this picture.