Friday, September 3, 2010

Eat, Drink and Sleep In

I hope everyone had a fabulous week. I am so ready for a long Labor Day weekend.

Anyway, here are my Friday Favorites...

Love this print from Keep Calm Gallery.


Handpainted Wall Treatment featured at Brooklyn Limestone.

Wrap Vegan Boots from TOMS.

Eco Friendly Cup from Perpetual Kid.


A new to me blog, A Lovely Being featured Rita Konig (former editor for Domino) and it was a great article.

Color Wheel Knob from Anthro.

Bedroom Inspiration from My Notting Hill.


This is a shout out to a faithful L&L Friend, Catherine from Rikshaw Design. Check out these adorable baby items! You can also read her blog here.

Lastly, fabulous kitchen barstools from my dear friend Christine at Design Esquire. She is fabulous in every way and I am convinced we are meant to be best friends if we lived a few hundred miles closer. Thanks for your friendship Christine!

Hope everyone has a fabulous long weekend!