Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cozy or Cramped?



My husband and I live in a decent sized home. It's not large by any means but 3 bedrooms is plenty for us. Now once we have little ones I am sure we will think differently. That being said, I am always lured by small spaces. I love the idea of having a small space filled with pieces I loved that is well organized and stylish. I love magazines that feature small spaces that are well designed.




Well organized...




Comfortable....




Stylish....




Luxurious...




What about you? Do you like the idea but think that you need a lot of space? Or would you find it less stressful? Easier? Simple? Carefree?


Would you spend more money on individual pieces? Only fill the space with things you LOVE? Have less clutter? Be more organized?


What do you think?