Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Favorite Rooms


I was looking through House and Home and I saw that they often ask bloggers or designers to pick their 10 favorite rooms. I think that's impossible but these would definitely be in my top 25...


I found myself looking at this girl's room for hours. There is so much and it's perfect.



I love the simplicity of this kitchen. I plan to design the kitchen in our next house after this.



I love this color scheme. The opulence of the wallpaper with the velvet is gorgeous.


I love how feminine this space is coupled with the industrial lighting.


My favorite kitchen this year!


I can never tear my eyes away from this space. It's a perfect punch of color.


I love the unexpected. Mirror hanging in the kitchen with a leather chair in the corner. Who knew?


I think this workspace looks so soothing. I also love the color coordination right down to the pencils.


I love this room. I love the design on the upholstery with the texture of the floors and ottoman.

Yum. That's all I can say!

What Are Yours?
Pics from Country Living, Real Simple, House Beautiful, Elle Decor, Lonny, Traditional Home