Thursday, December 24, 2009

Favorite Bloggers This Christmas


Christmas Eve is the launch of a very busy Christmas for my husband and I. Luckily all of our family live in close proximity to one another but do run from place to place all day and night Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. While it's busy I wouldn't change a thing and I so thankful that I have no many loved ones to spend every minute of my holiday with.

I'm also thankful that I got to enjoy this holiday season with so many of you. I was inspired by all of your ideas and decorating this year. Here were some of my faves.

Making It Lovely taught me how to appreciate a pink Christmas
Simply Grove taught me to be inspired by my friends
Small & Chic in C'Ville taught me the joy of shiny things
Russett St Reno taught me the joy of sparkly things
Urban Nest taught me to decorate everywhere (even my kitchen sink)
Ada & Darcy taught me to give beautifully
Fab K taught me to take gorgeous detail pictures
Brooklyn Limestone taught me to entertain well
Chic Coles taught me that simple long white bows are perfect
Blueprint Bliss made me want a white Christmas tree
Truly Smitten taught me to appreciate the beauty of paper
Natalie Catherine at Busy Budgeting Mama taught me to decorate with my Christmas cards
Lime in the Coconut taught me to Eat, Drink & Be Merry
Things that Inspire taught me that Christmas decorations can fit seamlessly into your interiors

As most of all...

Eddie Ross taught me to wrap gifts that look good enough to eat and that fabric wrapped foam balls can make the most perfect ornaments!

I wish you all a very happy and healthy holiday. Be safe and have fun!