Monday, December 28, 2009

Golden Globes Fashion


I couldn't believe it when the Golden Globes Nominations came out. It doesn't seem like it's time for awards season. I love watching the red carpet for my favorite stars and their dresses. These are some of my favorites from the past.

Eva Mendes in Dior. This was my favorite from last year. She looks perfect!

Laura Linney from last year. This was my second favorite dress from last year. It was perfect for her coloring and I loved how it flowed.

Scarlett Johanssen. I know I just misspelled her name. On the whole I don't think she has the best sense of style. She usually will have weird hair or really off makeup but this was perfect in every way.

Jennifer Hudson. I have to admit I am not a fan of her as an actress. I tried to love DreamGirls and I couldn't. Nevertheless, she picked a great dress for her shape. She looked beautiful.

Jennifer Aniston. I love this dress. It's lovely and I love her hair!

Reese Witherspoon. I love this dress and how perfect it was for her petite frame.

Maggie Gyllenhaal last year. This is another one that at first glance I thought "Ugh!" but after looking at the dress and her hair and makeup I think it was spot on.

Kate Hudson in Valentino. When I decided to do this post, this was the first dress I thought of. I loved it then and I love it now.

Cate Blanchett in Alexander McQueen. I know lots of people hated this dress and I did at first glance but after looking at it. I really love it on her. I do believe she is one of maybe 3 people who could have pulled that off but I think she did so beautifully.


Kate Winslet last year. I love how simple and classic the dress was.