Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Favorites




My Friday Favorites are..

1. I love Natalie Catherine's DIY Project Ideas at The Busy Budgeting Mama. These mossy letters and do it yourself mercury glass are my faves. I also loved her idea for giving baked goods.

2. Apartment 412 totally inspired me with her post asking an very important question in my life of "What do you do?" & "Do you enjoy it?" I think the length of my comment was an illustration of the poignancy of that question.

3. Delight by Design. I love this idea. I have got to go get satin ribbon for this project.

As for my favorite DIY Project, that goes to Simply Grove and Living with Lindsay for this amazing book page wreath!

Thanks everyone for all of the inspiration!

Also have you noticed all of the fabulous giveaways these days!

High Heeled Foot In the Door has a Fabricadabra giveaway

Jesse at Good Girl Gone Glad is giving away some amazing vases