Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Faves


With the holiday last week I didn't do my weekly favorites so here are my faves for the last two weeks.

Making It Lovely: I adore that pink tree!
Chic Coles: I love this unique room they featured, which originally was in Living, Etc.
Lime In The Coconut: A joyful wreath
Fabulous K: I love Kelly's beautiful "pretties" especially this Holly Day Wreath
My Notting Hill: I loved the collection of Christmas decorations around Boston


And for fun and in the spirit of Christmas my Christmas favorites....

Song: What Child Is This
Movies: Love Actually- Who couldn't love this movie? I love the entire premise of this movie and it makes me cry every time. The Ref- This is a Christmas tradition for my husband, my sister and I. We watch it every Christmas and we laugh the entire time. It's hilarious.
Treat: My Mom makes the best chocolate peanut butter balls. They are worth every extra hour on the treadmill.
Tradition: We have lots but I love Black Friday shopping with my mom, my cousin and my aunt. So much fun. I also love spending Christmas Eve with my dad, Christmas eve night at my grandma's and our annual Christmas get together for old friends.
Gift to Give: I love making baked goods or homemade presents.