Monday, October 18, 2010

Notes on a Monday



There are simply some things we must cover today...


Good things! Loads of thanks to Layla Grayce for some very sweet tweets today. I didn't even know you knew my little blog existed. You are awesome in everyway!




Second.... Bad Things.... I am currently not speaking to Don Draper (Jon Hamm still love you but Don no!).




I won't even mention it's name but the fact that he chose IT over Faye makes me want to punch him. I am officially on Team Faye. Actually I probably founded Team Faye but Don's a ____ (insert expletive here, many will work in this blank. I can think of like 5 right now. Ass Clown being one)




Anyway, I swear this is the last Mad Men related post this year so I must take this chance to say, Didn't the ladies look lovely last night?




I love Cara Buono's dress and makeup. Elizabeth Moss is cute as a button and Christina Hendricks please don't lose your curves. You are simply fabulous!